Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Daily Spin Wheel

Hey everyone, today we launched a new Daily reward called the Daily Spin Wheel!
The way it works is you get 1 free spin every day.  Each day you come back (consecutive) you will get a 5% increase in your chip awards.
Come 10 days in-a-row and get 50% increase in chips!

If you ever miss a day, you can always 'restore your streak' and pickup where you left off!

Also, you can purchase new spins at any time; and if you get a large win, will reward you chips/diamonds much cheaper than a normal purchase.

Please let us know what you think!

Comments

• Can't wait to try this!
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I've tried this and it's fantastic  :D
  • hate it
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    calk, can you be more specific?   It's better than the previous Daily Rewards in the following ways:

- you can win much more each day
    - you can win extras past day 5, it rewards loyal players who play every day up-to day 40 with a 200% bonus!
    - you can win huge amounts of both diamonds AND chips
    - you can choose to 'purchase' spins and play as much as you like

The old Daily Rewards had none of that.
  • I LOVE the spinning wheel! What a fun new way to play. And may I just say that my experience has been this game offers very generous opportunities to earn things that make playing fun and challenging. I have played almost all the free bingo games and this one is by far the most generous. Thank you for such a great game! :)
  • i do NOT like the wheel. can never get anything on it.. same thing every day.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Barb

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like it. What is it in particular that you aren't keen on?

I'm a daily player, like yourself, and I have to admit that I do love it - it's cool and funky and you never know what you're going to get (which is something I like anyway)

We do listen to our users/players here at WPB, so if you can think of anything that would enhance the Party Wheel, please talk to us - every thing helps!

Best wishes

Allie :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    barb: actually, its impossible to get "the same thing every day" because every day you play (consecutively) we give you a 5% bonus.   So even if you spun 100 chips every time (not likely), by day 10 you would get 150 chips.  Does this make sense?

-morpheus