Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

New Merchandise - Cool Wild Party Bingo stuff!

Hey everyone, great news!  By popular demand, we now have stuff available with the great WPB brand! 
Show your love for the game, or share the joy with great gifts!

There is currently one design, but more will follow shortly.  Stay tuned and watch this space!

ps.  Suggestions for designs welcome!  Tell us what you want to see!

-Morpheus

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited December 2015
    I've bought my WPB t shirt - I can't wait for it to arrive :D

I'm going to post a pic of me wearing it, too.

Watch this space!
  • Me too Allie! Gonna have my grandson help me post them asap! :D
    edited December 2015
    Hi Mary!! :D

I can't get my photo  to upload, showing me wearing the new T shirt - as soon as I am able, I'll be posting it.

Then, my son is taking it away from me - he doesn't want to buy one of his own - no no, he wants his mum's - it's his size and one of his favourite colours (purple) so I will literally get one wear out of the T shirt.

Sigh. Looks as if I'm going to buy another!!

Love, Allie xx
  • Thank you all for the valentines gift. Muah
    You're more than welcome, LaDema!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xxx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hi allie. how you been? when ya gonna come play with us? just wanted to let you know thay helper with the monkey on it is a pain n the butt it covers your power ups and ya cant get to them quick enough because he keeps popping up... thank you

Hi Sherrie

I'm really busy at the moment, since I got promoted to Community Manager, there is a lot more to do and I am loving it, plus, I'm moving house in less than 2 weeks and I'm up to my ears in packing boxes. It takes me longer to do as I'm in a wheelchair. But I will come and play once I get more time. I'll pass on your comments about Bing the monkey to the team.

Take care, love Allie xx
    Well good for you congrats. If any one deserves it it's you. Man you have to listen to everyones bs in here and thats got to be hard. cause there are a lot of help in here that are not very nice
     to put it polite. And i know how ya feel on the packing we have been lving outta boxs for 2 months now to more weeks and our house will be open
    ...                                      SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.....                                                                         I was thinking man it would be so awesome if ya all could come up with a weekend special for us.. now for those who want to come you guys send us bus tickets and rent a hotel for the weekend.. So we could all meet, that would be totally awesome... you could even call the news station and be the first game that got their player together.... just think of the publicity
    ya all would get. and i have brought it up in the rooms just joking but a lot of people liked the idea.        love ya ... crybaby   aka sherrie

Hi Sherrie

Thank you so much for your lovely kind words, I really appreciate it, and you too - you're a star!

I will be offline for 10 days when I move house - :(  it's a real pain, but there is nothing I can do about it. I will miss you so very much, and all my friends here at WPB - I'm here every day, several times a day - what will I do without you all?  I'll have to actually talk to my hubby, LOL

I think your idea for a get together is fantastic - unfortunately, I won't be able to join you, as I'm across the pond in England, UK. One of you could always hold up a pic of me, I suppose, just to prove I exist...

I promise I'll catch up with you soon, I like to hang out in Vegas 1, or French Palace 1 - will you be in there?

Take care and speak soon, love Allie xx
    yes i will..we can always come to england... lol