Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

I LOVE the new Party Wheel!

I know there have been a couple of threads saying that some players don't like the new Party Spin Wheel.

Each to their own, I say - what is great for some, may not suit others, and that's a fair comment.

I'd like to say that I really do love the Party Wheel. I know you will all be thinking that "Oh she is bound to say that, she's a moderator"

Honestly, guys - you couldn't be more wrong! Morpheus and I touch base regularly, and if there is something I'm not keen on, or really don't like? I tell him (with all due respect, of course, lol)

But in this instance, I'm all in favour of it, and I'll tell you why. I'm a daily player, and I really don't like change - but the Party Wheel is so much better and gives much more than the daily handout we had before. With the Party Wheel, you can win more diamonds than you could on the daily handout; you can get more chips; plus, each day you log in, your chip count gets higher each time. The daily handout was static - with the Party Wheel, there is the anticipation of not knowing what you'll win, but you know for sure you will win something - and I love the excitement and the build up of this.

Please, hang in there - I promise you, it is really worth it, and a huge improvement on what we had before.

Love and best wishes

Allie  :D  xxxx