Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

December birthdays

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
edited December 2015 in Wild Party Bingo
Hello everyone

Does anyone have a December birthday?

If any of you have already had a birthday so far this month, may I wish you, from me and the WPB team, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My birthday lands 3 days after Christmas - the 28th  - and I'll be here either playing the slots or Bingo (I'm thoroughly addicted to WPB) so please pop by and say hello to me - I'll be so happy to see you.

I do know that my hubby has bought me a ruby ring (I know this because I chose it, he doesn't have the first clue about jewellery) as for my kids, I don't have any idea what their gifts may be. They are adults so don't need me to leave hints as much as I used to do.

I don't know about you guys, I don't like the idea of getting older (the number just increases year by year, yuk) but I still get excited and do look forward to the day itself. I also know they don't want to cook, so I think it will be Chinese take out that day.

What do you do to celebrate your birthdays?

I hope to chat to you soon, in the meantime, enjoy the game and happy playing!

Love and best wishes

Allie :D