Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Chips

How do I keep getting my chips taken when it goes awall I love my chips this keeps happening u need to fix the clinch please

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Lilrosie

Could you please give us a little more information as to what is happening when you lose your chips?

If you could also give us your Friend Code, it will help us investigate this for you.

Best wishes

Allie (mod)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    LILRose, we believe all the bugs are now fixed.  if you lost chips write contact@asylumlabsinc.com with your Friend Code and we'll reimburse you happily.

• I was charged twice for 4 cards. A new window came up just after I bought my cards for the next round and it said something like I didn't have enough chips. I HAD over 16500 when I just bought my cards. Then that buy cards window came back up and they charged me again for the cards I had just bought. The game took 800 chips from me. Would you please refund them?
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello chieftom

I'm so sorry this has happened. Please email  us  at contact@asylumlabsinc.com with your Friend Code, and we will do all we can to help you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    chief; please provide Friend COde here or the email Allie references and we'll be happy to reimburse asap.
    happy holidays!