Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

freeze up

this bingo game keeps freezing up .. i keep losing my chips and diamonds,..user code 265614 not sure how many chips i have lost. i love this game i just dont like these issues.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Barb

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'll ask the team to investigate this for you.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • this games has taken point from me in the last 2 hour, freezing up,take my chips and diamond then it tell me something concerning the browser I would like my point . Thank You Zita
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    barbgroffridley, i have just granted you a nice stack of chips & diamonds.

hope this helps,
    morpheus

• the game continues to freeze up all day today. By time I am able to play the game is over. And due to the freezing up issues, I am not earning my levels or my bingo's. Please look into this issue as a lot of gamers are affected by this, including me. Thanks.
  • Oh my goodness! Today it has been almost impossible to play. I have been disconnected from the server many times, I can't access the store and something new: when I press the daub button it freezes for the rest of the game. There are some pretty significant issues with the game right now. I do hope these things can be ironed out soon. Thanks, Mary
    Hello Zita

I'm so sorry this has happened. If you could provide us with your Friend Code and email it to

contact@asylumlabsinc.com

We'll do all we can to help you.

Best wishes

Allie

Hello rapidcity, and Hi Mary! :D

Again, all I can do is apologise, I'm suffering with it, the same as you guys :( and the truth is, the tech guys work morning noon and night, to make sure this game runs as smoothly as possible. But some days are worse than others, and I truly wish I could wave a wand and fix it for you all.

In the meantime, if you can both send your Friend Codes to:

contact@asylumlabsinc.com

Morpheus will be able to help you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I know you are all working hard to get it working asap! If we can all be patient I know things will be fixed as soon as they can fix them. Thank you to all of you. In spite of these occasional flaws, it's still the best game out there!
    Thank you again, Mary, for your words off kindness and support - we really do appreciate your understanding attitude towards the glitches that happen sometimes - it's unavoidable in a game which is as popular as WPB, although we do try to keep any disturbances as low as we possibly can.

Love and best wishes

Allie xx