Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

keep getting thrown out of game losing chips and not getting counted for bingos

I have lost connection in the game 5 times tonight which made me lose the chips that I paid for the game, and chips that I won when I got bingo because I was thrown out a few times when I had 1 and 2 bingos. It is Dec. 20th, Sunday night, I am playing on facebook which usually works well. Is there something wrong with the game?? I've noticed a lot of gitches this past week with it, but never thrown out so many times. Can someone look into this and replace the chips I have lost???

Comments

• crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hi allie,How you doing? Is there major problems with the game tonite? I have lost alot of chips and power ups tonight. kept getting kicked out and loosing my cards, and power ups. when ever ii would bingo it would not give me my chips for the win. finally got pisted and quit playing the game. can you plese look into it. i cant even play no more cause im outta chips.. and also the big wheel it's ok but you never get diamonds anymore and thats how alot of us get our power ups.... thanks.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS...oh ya by the way we became friends so we could play together and you are never on.. sometimes when i get in i see your pcs but your not in a room...... so does that mean your scared to play?   lol

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello calkinskathie

I am so sorry this has happened. If you can give me your Friend Code, I'll pass it on to Morpheus and he will get back to you and help resolve this problem, and we'll do all we can to help.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Hi crybaby

LOL no way am I scared - I just play at different times and a lot of the time I'm in single player, which room are you in? I'll come and join you!  :D

As for your problem, I'll flag it for Morpheus to see, and again I am so sorry this is happening - it doesn't help, but I'm also a daily player, I go through exactly the same as you do - game freezing, kicked off the server, losing chips as well. I feel so sorry for the tech guys, as they truly do work morning noon and night on this game.

I'll see you soon, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, with love to you and yours.

Allie xxx
    i play mostly in vegas 1' hope you had a nice christmas..the game is really messing up tonight. wont let me get my lotto and when i try to buy my cards it says i dont have enough chips. and when im lucky enough to get in a room it sticks on a number and wont do nothing. i lost a lot of chips and diamonds trying to buy power ups
    and play. i even changed rooms and that didnt work

good morning allie.. i was on level 83 last nite, and it took me for ever to get leveled up. I FINALLY DID Lst nite and it didnt give me level 84.. the game has been going nuts the last couple of days.is there any way i can get that
    ... ty hon

• same here for me also..it really suck butt...really enjoy the game when it lets me...
    code is 123493.

Thanks.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Tracyjo: i have provided you some chips.

crybaby1:  not sure what problem you are reporting.  You got to 84, but you didn't get to 84?  what happened?  what did you see?  what does your level show NOW?

thanks,