Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Robbed AGAIN

This is my 3rd time attempting to be repaid chips taken by the game, due to whatever issues they were having on a particular day. 
I complained about this first time via this message board. I had no idea how / if I could have my chips returned. After the 2nd time, I checked back and saw that indeed, I had been given an email link for a return of lost chips, as well as some extras. So, I did send the email, but it was undeliverable, or course. So my chips are almost gone now. I did buy some before, but THAT won't happen again. This was the first game ever that I purchased in order to continue play. Lesson learned. As soon as my last ones are gone, I'm deleting the game!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello bingoed

I am so very sorry this has happened. Please let me see what I can do to help you. I'm going to flag this for Morpheus to see and he will get back to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Friend Code please.