Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Wishing you all the love your hearts can hold...

On behalf of the team at Wild Party Bingo, I would like to thank each and every one of you for playing the BEST bingo and slots game out there on the Internet today - and it is you lovely people who help make it the best game on the Internet! We couldn't do this without your support and kindness! I know we have the BEST game players, and it is YOU who make WPB the success that it is. We are so grateful to have you with us :D

I'd also like to thank everyone who has supported me in my role as Forum Moderator, you are so kind and patient while I try to find my way around the technical side of things - just as well I have Morpheus and the tech guys there to help you! Morpheus is SIMPLY THE BEST  :D  :D

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and whichever way you celebrate the festive season, any holiday that is dear to your heart, or any special time in your own culture, I hope you have the happiest of times. I wish you love, luck, and happiness in all that you do, and may your God go with you.

With love and gratitude

Allie xxxxx

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Thanks Allie, all the best to you and your and ALL the WPB community for this holiday season!

-Morpheus

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thanks Morpheus, and the same to you and yours for the festive season!

I  hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

With love and best wishes

Allie xxxx :D