Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

How was your Christmas - was Santa good to you?

The Forum isn't just for reporting glitches, etc - it's also for us to get to know one another, and have a chat.

So, was Santa good to you this year? Did you get what you'd hinted/asked for? Or did you get something you can't wait to exchange?

I was very lucky - from my hubby, I received 2 9ct gold ruby rings, shower gel, a diary for my handbag, and a silver chain.

My children bought me body sprays by Charlie, and a silver cat charm for my Pandora bracelet.

I always treat myself to a present at Christmastime, and this year, it was a 14 ct gold pendant, saying "Mother" and connected underneath, were 2 little child figures, a boy and a girl. The body of the boy was in Blue Topaz, and the girl was a Garnet. It was the most unusual pendant I'd ever seen - it was "preloved" as I like to say, and not at all expensive - under $100 in American money.

We had a lovely quiet day - eating chocolate whilst exchanging gifts, then stuffing ourselves with our Christmas dinner, fit to bursting. We then collapsed into our lounge, to watch one of the best Christmas movies ever - "Die Hard"

How about you? What did you do?

Love and best wishes, Allie  xxxx