Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Hatch menu issues

This is a frustrating problem. At random times I'll click on someone's picture while playing and what happens is the green and blue lines that point to the icons show up but there are no icons! I have tried to use them anyway and it doesn't work. I have found the only thing I can do is log out of the game and wait. Sometimes after 15-20 mins it's working again, sometimes I just have to stop playing. I wish I knew what was my issue (on my phone) and what was WPB issues. My friend code is 600793. I don't want any reimbursement-just not necessary. Just wanted to report this annoying, ongoing problem. Just LOVE the game and always will. You guys are just so professional and kind. It's a pleasure dealing with you. Happy New Year!! Mary

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Hi Mary,

This sounds like a "true bug" ; something we need to deal with.

Can you tell us what kind of phone (exactly) you are playing on?

thanks!
    -M

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Mary (and some others that are amazing) You're a joy.

Just wanted to say that.

Love, Allie xx
  • Hello there! Morpheus...I have an Android Moto E 4.4.4. My friend code is 600793. Thank you. Also have issues today with the daub icon on the right of the screen sticking. Tonight it stayed stuck the entire game. In the past it stays stuck for maybe 3 or 4 balls then unsticks itself. Ok next....Morpheus you are excused. Lol Allie!! I can hardly look at your icon, I feel so guilty for not replying to your email. I will do that tonight or tomorrow, I promise. Thank you both for your help over these past months!! Mary
  • PS...did either of you watch CNN's documentary last night about Steve Jobs? He was quite an unusual person but then most geniuses are. Just wonderin'......
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    mary, i have seen the other documentaries but not the CNN one (although heard about it).  I will be grabbing a copy and watching for sure.

We have upgraded our servers so hoping many of the daily problems are fixed, but its too early to say.

best,
    M