Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Bingo Caller

The bingo caller goes so fast that you don't have time to mark the numbers.  This is very aggravating.  Is there a way to make the caller slow down. He doesn't even take a breath between numbers.  Is there a place on the game to slow down the caller.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello greywolf

What level are you playing on? The very fast calls are in the Australian kids party room... if you would like a much slower caller, may I suggest you try Carnival room 1 through 3? Or Vegas 1? These rooms may be more to your liking and be easier for you.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate, I'll do all I can to help.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you. 
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Greywolf, you're more than welcome :) and I mean it when I tell you, if you need more help in regard to anything to do with the game, I will try my best, unless it's a technical issue - I'm useless at that - I''ll pass all technical problems over to the team.

Best wishes

Allie