Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Posting Profile pic here...

Hey guys! Ok so I created a new account bc I could not, for the life of me, upload a profile pic for this forum. Yes I tried everything and yes, all pics are under 2MBs. What am I missing?! Thank you in advance! WPB Frequent Flyer- every single day since October! Many know me on WPB by my FB profile pic so trying hard to use that one. Please advise!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Sharidean

I'm having the self same problem, I cannot, no matter  what I do, upload a pic. I've tried doing it through Facebook (where I store all my photos)  I'm at a loss! I know this is very frustrating for you and I'm flagging the team now to ask for advice. I'll hopefully have some news to share with you as soon as possible. I am sorry this is happening.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Hi, Allie!! Thank you for your reply!
    I see I'm not the only one so it's def. not on our end; I too have been at this challenge for weeks now, I give up. I'm not a tech guru but I do have a great deal of photo/Internet/computer experience (20+yrs), lol.
    Yep, it is veeeeery frustrating but I will keep at it until we resolve this issue since most of my fellow Bingo Extraordinaires tend to recognize me most by my FB profile pic. :)
    We'll just have to keep on 'em!! :)

Have fun, Allie and thanks again!!
    ~Shari
    Hello again Shari

I''m still no further forward with my quest to have my pic up and running on the Forum -  I know the team is very busy right now, and Morpheus is in London on WPB business (I would meet up with him but I live 350 miles away from London so it's not possible for me at the moment - I  would love to meet him, he is such a great guy!!)

I'll tug at the teams' shirtsleeves and ask them for some guidance, and I promise, I will get back to you, one way or the other.

Take care Shari!

Love, Allie xx  :D
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    we will investigate;   this forum is supposed to support user pictures.

Hi Morpheus

I've tried again just now to upload a pic, but it still refuses to do it.

What am I doing wrong?

My best as always

Allie :)
    Allie, not sure, it worked for me.  Do you have a small .jpg of your face you want to use?

I do, I've tried using the portrait/image  icon in this box to show you but it won't work  :(
  • Yeah mine still won't work either; I've tried many different sizes.
    Hey is there a way to exchange mpoints for diamonds? I can't spend 100 bucks a month on this game anymore.
    Shari, I'm going to refer your question to Morpheus, and he will get back to you. Please  can you give me your Friend Code? I'd like to see what I can do to help  :)

Best wishes

There is currently no way to exchange mpoints for diamonds, and this is not likely something we will implement in the future.  Mpoints are actually managed by a completely different company.  You can exchange them for gift cards at major retailers (like amazon etc.)  or donate them to the charity of your choice.

-M

Thank you,Morpheus, for clearing this up for me - I've made a note of this for any future questions.