Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Buying Diamonds

Hello my name is Rachel Hall I  bought 65 diamonds for £3.49 around the 9 th of January which I paid by Pay Pal but yesterday I noticed that I had only 14 diamonds left plus 4 which I won on spinning the wheel a total of 18 , I think I used about 15 of the 65 diamonds so I should have had around 50 plus 4 I won total 54, so please could you look into this for me I will not play any more until this matter is sorted out. I am very disappointed with this and it would put mr off buying any thing again if this ie what is going to happen.

Yours 

Rachel Hall 

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Rachel

If you could please provide me with your Friend Code, which you'll find on your profile, I can pass it on the the team who will investigate this for you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Nice to hear from you,my friend code is 718198 Thank you for looking into this for me.

Yours 
                                                                      Rachel Hall
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Hello Rachel

Thank you very much for providing your code, I've now flagged the issues up with the team and they will investigate them for you. They are really busy at the moment, please be patient, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Rachel,

not sure what happened, you have some odd math in there, it's all handled by the computer nobody is 'taking' extra diamonds/chips or anything.

having said that, i granted you a nice stack for your frustrations,  hope this helps,