Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

wheel

Today, I go to Wild Party and it says that I missed a day and will have to go back to day 1....I was on day 23 or 24 yesterday....this is the second time this has happened that I have been sent back to day 1.......I don't really think I care to much for the wheel.
Rita
Friend code: 216050

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Currently this caps out at day 20....BUT you should stay at 20 until you miss a day.....if you didnt miss a day it should not have reset you.

Our "restore streak" administrator feature is currently broken, but if you remind us, we will restore you to day 20 as soon as possible.

sorry for the inconvenience,
    M

• It does say day 20.  But, I passed day 20 and it said that I was at day 23 and kept giving me 100%
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Rita

What day does it show you are on at the moment, please?

Best wishes

Allie  :)
    Currently the system "caps" at 100%.  It does count your days further, but the max is 100%.

• Hi,
    I've a couple of questions; I hope it's ok I post them here.
    Can the Daily Spin be done on the phone version of this game? Because I can't find it anywhere and I would really like to try it. Also, can u use the restore option (for bad bingos) on the phone version of the game?
    I was also wondering if I can play the game, with the same account/profile, on my phone and on a computer (at different times)? I've always played it in my phone, but would like to try it on my computer as well.

Thank you for your hard work, time and quick responses as usual!
    - Jillian
    Jillian,

Great questions!

We do everything we can to keep all platforms the same.  Currently, iOS is lagging behind the others, and does not have Daily Spin.  Any day now that version should get 'approved' by apple, and once that happens,  if you do the update you will get Daily Spin.

Same for 'restore' bad bingo card, its in the same build.

You absolutely can play across desktop & mobile!  Simply log in with facebook (or Asylum Labs) and it will automatically connect the devices around your profile.  If you use Guest, this will not work.

hope this helps,
    Morpheus

• Thank u so much for answering all my questions so quickly...as usual! Thank u for all ur hard work. Hope ur having a good day.