Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

took survey for coins

I took a survey (800 chips or coins) magazine survey at bottom of front page it took quite a while too :) well i finished it and it never credited me or even said a thing, could you please help?! :) 
Sincerely
Michelle W. 

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Michelle

This would be an  issue you would have to take up with our 3rd party Earn Chips providers, you will need to contact them directly. Was this via an email you received or on an actual webpage with the company's name that you were dealing with?  Do you remember the name of the magazine or company, running the survey? You will have to contact them directly and tell them what has happened, and they should reimburse you.

I will raise this with the team, Michelle, and will get back to you.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    If it was a TrialPay offering, please checkout question #8 here:  

• debdeb Member
    Tried to earn chips..NONE of them will let me...this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!  How am I supposed to earn chips to play......NOT IMPRESSED AS IT IS WITH THIS GAME....YOU SEND ME EMAILS AND ALL I GET IS A LOSEY 500 CHIPS ALL THE TIME......GOING TO REMOVE IT FROM FACEBOOK APP AND MY PHONE IF I CAN'T GET ANY HELP FROM YOU AND NOT THE STUPID PARTNERS.
    Deb, what is it exactly that you want us to do for you? We do want to help you if we can.

Also, can I ask that you don't use caps when you talk to us, caps mean "shouting" on the internet.

Thank you,

• Using caps got your attention...
  • What I want is for your company to start taking responsibility for the company you partner with that is suppose to supply the rewards for filling out surveys and watching the ads for chips...stop passing the buck
    Dear Deb

I am the Community Manager. I am not responsible for the decisions taken by the management of Wild Party Bingo. My job is to reimburse players, to answer queries if I can, and report technical issues with the game.

Using caps, doesn't get my attention. Being spoken to, in the same way I would speak to anyone - in a friendly, calm and pleasant way? Is far more likely to get my attention.

Thank you.