Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Why all the changes?

Most of the changes I can get used to, even though they have destroyed my rhythm in playing, but WHY take away the option of choosing the team we want to play on? THAT was one of the things I enjoyed most. I know to you and to most players it is a small thing, but it has REALLY hurt my enjoyment of the game. Also, (and again this is minor), WHY have you taken away the LEAVE button?

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Frank

I'm going to refer your questions to Morpheus, he is in a better position to answer you.

He will be in touch very soon.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    We have not changed anything about Team Select.

Occasionally, that screen goes by very quickly, if you happen to join a room where the timer is almost complete, but it's always been that way.

We have also not taken away the leave button.  There is a known bug on some phones where the YES/NO buttons are missing when you go to close the application; is this what you are referring to?

hope this helps,
    M

• My deepest apologies. Somehow I got switched from Carnival mode to single player. That was why everything seemed different. I never noticed that the mode was different until this morning, and I HUMBLY ask you to forgive me for jumping to conclusions.
    Hello Frank

There's absolutely no need to apologise - these things happen!

Please just continue to enjoy the game you like so much - we want you to be happy.

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    This has happened before, we actually should have a new background for Single Player....

• That might be a good idea, AND I want to thank you both for your VERY fast and pleasant responses. Compared to some games, the whole CS experience on this game is SUPERIOR :-)
    Frank, thank you very much for your positive comments and kind words. We really appreciate it.

We do work hard to make sure all our players are happy - we are only as good as our last happy customer!

I wish you tons of luck playing the game.

Best wishes

Allie