Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

email points

Did you guys quit the email points?  Just wondering because I'm not getting them anymore?

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Calk, I'm a daily player too and got used to Sendio emailing me every day so I could get extra chips, but so far, I've received nothing in 4 days, and many players are saying the sanme thing. I think it must be a problem with Sendio, and what I suggest is that you do what I have done, and email them directly, asking them if they are going to reinstate the chips offer. You can contact them here

contact@sendio.io

Hope this helps

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Asylum Labs has also reached out to them to determine what is happening.

thanks,
    M

• Hi, I've had the same problem for about a week or so. I emailed them at Sendio and haven't heard anything back yet. Have u heard anything from them yet about what's going on? Also, should I send them another email (I didn't include my Friend Code # 351936 in it)?
    Thank u for ur time and help
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Jillian

You can certainly email them with your Friend Code, I know I have, but so far, I haven't had a reply.
    WPB has contacted them, and hasn't had a response, either.
    We just don't know what is happening. I'm really sorry.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager