Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Unable to login to Facebook

Why am I unable to login and connect my Facebook? I've been trying for several weeks.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

What device are you using to log in to your Facebook? Is it your phone, ipad, tablet, desktop? What kind of phone do you use? I just need to find out what may be causing this problem, so I can pass it on to the tech team.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Be sure you are using the proper email and password assosciated with your Facebook.
    Many people forget their FB passwords because its "stored for them" when thy log into FB.
    What you can do to test, is go to FB on desktop and reset your password to something new.  Then try logging into WPB with the new password (check you have right email/name also).  That should do it.

• DrKimDrKim Member
    Hi, Allie, I log in using my Samsung Galaxy 6. It works perfectly fine when I use my laptop.
  • DrKimDrKim Member
    Hi, Morpheus, when I am playing through my phone, I just select the login using Fb button; however, every time I have tried, there's a pop-up message, which reads Fb login has failed.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Dr Kim

Have you followed the advice that Morpheus gave you?

"Be sure you are using the proper email and password assosciated with your Facebook.
    Many people forget their FB passwords because its "stored for them" when thy log into FB.
    What
    you can do to test, is go to FB on desktop and reset your password to
    something new.  Then try logging into WPB with the new password (check
    you have right email/name also).  That should do it."

See if this does the trick - if not, please come back to us and we'll do what we can to help you.

Best wishes,

Allie

• DrKimDrKim Member
    I am not sure this is the issue, but I will try it. Before I do, I do have a concern that I will lose my chips that I have earned as a regular guest versus a Fb guest. My player profile without the login with FB is showing that I have 26,825 chips, 26 diamonds, and XP of 2683. It also shows that I am only at level 8.

My profile with the FB login only shows that I have 5616 chips, 12 diamonds, and 10,527 XP. It shows that I am on level 13. Will these accounts be combined or will I lose some of these?
    DrKim,

please provide BOTH Friend Codes (and which is which) and we'll try to combine your accounts.  This is a new feature, so hopefully it will work!  

Once we have your higher scores/data on the FB account, we can focus on the "cannot log with facebook" issue.

Sound good?

-m

• DrKimDrKim Member
    Sounds good. I'll work on that now.
  • DrKimDrKim Member
    Here are the friend codes for both accounts.

Kim Ards FC is 919928

DrKim Levine-Ards is 752366
    ok, which is which?  in other words which info do you want copied to which account?
    thanks,

• DrKimDrKim Member
    If possible, I would like to keep the larger amounts, if that is possible. on the Kim Ards account, I now have 30,050 chips and  26 diamonds that I would like to keep. This is the account that is not tied in to the Fb login. From the DrKim Levine Ards account, I would like to keep the 10,527 XP. Even if these coins and diamonds could be added together, that would be wonderful. 
    edited March 2016
    Ok, in general we dont allow people to create multiple accounts and add the coins together.

I went ahead in this one case and granted your FB account the 30,050 / 26 . 

Please do not use the 'guest' (Kim Ards) account any more; use only the Facebook connected account moving forward.

Please let us know if this is resolved to your satisfaction.

-Morpheus

ps. i gave you an extra Spin, for your frustrations.

• DrKimDrKim Member
    Thank you. I appreciate your resolution. I will no longer use the guest account.
    Excellent, glad to help Dr. Kim!
    Enjoy!