Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

UPDATE: New Monkey Pop-Ups - frequency reduced!

Hello, i'm happy to announce on Android devices and Facebook, we have pushed a build that DRAMATICALLY reduces the frequency of the Monkey Powerup Pop-up.  Experienced players especially will find him virtually gone.  If you ever DO see him, play that powerup and he wont likely return.

Thank you for sticking with us while we fine-tune new features.  As has been mentioned elsewhere MANY of our players simply never use powerups, and are therefor not enjoying the core of the experience in our game.  Our goal is to educate new players without frustrating our core fans.  Hopefully with this release we have hit a sweet spot.

-Morpheus

note: in a future release, we will allow users to shut it off entirely.  That feature just didnt make this build, and we wanted to get everything else in your hands first.   Please DO let us know how it is working for you.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you, Morpheus, and the team, for working so very hard! You're very much appreciated.
  • 417715--thanks you very much for putting the pesky monkey in it's place--hopefully he learned his lesson and won't be monkeying around us anymore.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    re: calk:  haha...yep, "back in your cage!" for Bing, (that's his official name).....  he means well, but he can get in the way sometimes :)

• Thank you!!!

How are people finding the new monkey behavior?   Still annoying?  Much better?

• 417715 FC--Monkey is not as disrupting now, but I cant wait to be able to shut him off completely.  Sorry Bing bugs me, and I would like to turn him off and send him back to the zoo and put him in a cage with lots of bananas...But actually better without so many pop ups and you aren't forced to use your helpers all the time
    calk: great, thanks for the response.  We'll give you full 'zoo' functionality soon.

best,
    M