Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

streak

So you took my 102 day streak away even though ive signed in and played every day, today being no exception. What is your 24 hour time frame running on? Because signing in at noon one day and 3 pm the next is what kicked me out of my streak? This wheel you put in is the only way to win decent chips or get diamonds (not that you win them ever) and now this? Im sorry for seeming angry but this was one of few games I enjoy playing daily. Then I see I can get my streak back, for 35 diamonds. Wow. Just wow. Ive not been getting credited my bingos (harps, and regulars) and a few times after winning first place team it doesnt give the power ups. This used to be a good game now its become more an aggravation than anything else. I hope the tech reading this doesnt think im blaming them, you cant help it dude (ette) im not mad at you. Just a bit frustratex

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Jessica

I'm really sorry that you're unhappy, and I want to do what I can to make things right.

If you can give me your Friend Code, I'll see what can be done to help you.

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager