Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Management have been away/offline

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
Hello everyone  :)

Morpheus has been offline for a week, and I have just got back online due to moving house and not having any internet connection for the last 12 days.

We haven't ignored any of you - just please be patient while I answer all of your queries.

Thank you again for your continuing support, and please enjoy playing Wild Party Bingo - the best game on the internet!

Best wishes

Allie, Community Manager

Comments

• Welllllll......I,for one, noticed you being gone and missed you both very much. Allie I do hope the moving boxes are empty now and that you are settling in to your new place? Great to have you both back . Now it'll be back to the business of keeping players happy which you and Morpheus do so patiently and so well. Thank you both for caring about each and every player and for consistently remaining professional and generous in your responses. You have a difficult job. Bravo to you both! **
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    God love you, Mary, you're a star and a precious member of our WPB family - we love you!

Allie  :D xxxx
  • Awwwww :x