Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

chips for diamonds

is there a way we can use our chips to buy diamonds like other bingo games , love your game !!!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello there

At the moment, I'd have to say that we have no plans to do this, but if we ever do, we'll make a big announcement, just like we do with other changes.

Thank you so much for your positive comments - we're really happy that you love the game - this makes all our hard work, worth it - because this is our aim - to have the best loved game on the internet, and one big happy online family.

Take care, and best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • thanks for getting back to me . start & end my day with a wild party !!!
    That's exactly the kind of comment and attitude we love to see and hear on WPB - you're our kind of player!!

Best wishes

Allie  :D
  • could i please have credit for the diamonds i lost around 6 am this morning. the game did not credit aps or bingos , just as the game was over. lost around 20 diamonds & chips the server kicked us off & told us to come back later , im sad !!!
    I'll need  your Friend Code to reimburse you, if you can give me that, I can help you.

Best wishes

Allie