Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

not getting the rewards for awards

this is the 2nd day this has happened with in the week. I left another message on the 11th ...I believe it was. it isn't letting me collect the rewards for it. please let me know if there is anything you can do. much appreciated!! Faith  friend code 860111. :) 

Comments

• I haven't heard back from the post on the 11th...I may have posted in the wrong place. sorry...thanks again. :)
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Faith

I answered your post on the 11th, I also reimbursed you for the losses you said had happened.

Which reward is it you are claiming for?

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hi Allie, the only answer I saw was for the many , many problems I was having a few days before that. I posted again on the 11th and then today on the 13th.  A pop up will come up on the screen and say you have won 2 or 3rd place....collect reward...try to collect both days and nothing. I don't know if you can see the awards won...but that is the issue aside of the diamonds that seemed to have disappeared during a break I took after I just purchased 150. I came back and had 100. I was asking if you could check into that as well. Thanks so much for your time and getting back to me. Much appreciated !! Faith ..friend code 860111
    Hello Faith

It looks like some messages/posts have got lost in the ether. But we got there in the end!

I've reimbursed the lost diamonds to you now.

As for the rewards for 2nd/3rd place, I'm as puzzled as you are. I've alerted the team about this.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Ms.Allie you are awesome!! I am so sorry to bother you with things as I am sure you are quite busy with this and a home life as well. I understand it well.  Thank You so very much!! Greatly appreciated! Faith :)
    Hello Faith

Thank you for your kind words, working with lovely people like yourself, helps make my job a very happy one.

I wish you tons of good luck and happiness, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best wishes

Allie   :)