Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost chips & card freezing

Six or seven times my third card has frozen and I can't mark any Bingos on it. I play three cars and it is always is the third card on the right. Also three games I was locked out and I lost 700 chips which includes the monies for the lottery.. I also wrote on FB for 250 chips and never received those. My friend code is 1158739.
I love this game. Only wish it didn't take so many chips to play.
Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Joan

Thank you for your positive comments about the game. I am really sorry that you are experiencing problems - I've reported them to the team.

In the meantime, I've reimbursed your losses, please let me know if you feel I've been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Thank you, you have been more than fair. I wouldn't have reported if it didn't periodically keep happening and always same area.
    Can you tell me if it will ever change when you hit bingo accidentally, which I unfortunately do, that the card will go
    back the way it was instead of having to purchase a new card?
    Again thank you for your quick response!
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello again Joan

Thank you for getting back to me, I really appreciate it and your kind comments  :)

What tends to happen now, if you hit "Bingo" accidentally, you'll get a "Bad Call" and for a small chips fee, you can restart your game - I believe it's something like 100 chips - which is cheaper than a whole new card. I know this because I often do the same as you do, and hit the button accidentally.

I hope this helps, and if you ever need any help in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes

Allie  :)