Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

I keep loosing powerups

PofmuisPofmuis Member
edited April 2016 in Wild Party Bingo
Hi

I love this game, but very very unhappy when i click a power up and it looks like its gonna do it but nothing happens and even when i do bingo the card goes white but i get no bingo. Its not my internet for i have excellent internet. 

I bought daimonds a few times and feel like im throwing my money away with this glitch i keep buying powerups and this keeps happening. My powerups get clicked and taken away but nothing happens. This is happening too much now.

Please fix it for i love this game
my friend code 1147016

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Hello

I am really sorry that you are having problems using your powerups, etc. I have contacted the tech team and told them about this glitch, they will investigate it and get back to us, so please be patient and bear with us.

Can I just ask you if you are using a desktop PC, or a mobile
    phone/device? If you're using your mobile, you can remove the game, and
    re-install the latest build of the game. This may help you.

In the meantime, I have reimbursed your losses, and sent you something extra, as by way of an apology for the frustration caused by this problem. Please let me know if you feel I have been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Hi Allie

Thank you for your reply I really appreciate it. Im have it on my phone but mostly play on my desktop and its on desktop that i find this problem.
    I really appreciate the coins for it makes up for the loss bingos but lost more than 10 diamonds powerup. 
    But thank its better than the just the loss.

I rally hope the tech team can fix it. I like having my powerups but dont want to buy for them now with this glitch has been happening for a while now..

Thanks 

Regards 
    Vanessa
    Hello Vanessa

I've granted you more diamonds to replace your powerups, I hope they help.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you very much Allie
    You are a great help with the forums and helping when game gives glitches..

Just hope tech team can sort the problem out.

Thank you very much again

Regards 
    Vanessa
    You're more than welcome, Vanessa

If I can ever be of any further help to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me here on the forum, or you can email me at

allie.at.wpb@gmail.com

Take care

Allie