Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Cards

I was hit by a car and my right hand saved my nose from going into the brain and killing me instantly.Two cards is the max I can handle due to the injuries.   I would prefer to keep this to 2 card unless I ask to be changed to more.  Love the game and think it more creative than most and more unpredictable even with a few givens.  I am going to keep all private information off this one, if possible.  I would prefer not to have anyone connect to me unless I initiate a contact. I taught and engage in politics and this is my evening or day break downtime and it reduces stress and is joy in that. PLEAaaaaaaaaaase let me have just two cards?  and thanks for all the fun.Cannot wait to see what you do next, a monkey sweeping in and changing a column of numbers, a snake crawling over the card with new numbers or benefits. Hmmmm Whatever, it will be one of the best programs still.  

Got any word games coming?  Or a Yahtzee type game?

thanks..Amanda

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Amanda

If you play Carnival 1 & 2, Blackout, and Vegas 1, you can definitely play 2 cards.

No one will contact you. If you receive a Friend request, just decline it.

If we do have any new games to come, we'll make a public announcement.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager