Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ - FRIEND CODES

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
Hello everyone

I need to bring this to your attention. We do ask that in order to help you, we ask for your Friend Codes.

Your Friend Code is unique to you. It helps us to access your account. If you need reimbursing through lost chips and diamonds, we can go straight to your account, and give you back what you have lost. We do this as soon as we see there is a problem, and we are more than happy to reimburse you, when we are at fault.

We cannot help you, without your Friend Code.

So please - when you have a problem - include your Friend Code with your question or issue. It's extremely important. We want to put things right and quickly - so your game play isn't disrupted any more than necessary. More importantly, we want you to be happy.

You will find your Friend Code on your profile - it's a 5/6/7 number code, unique to you.

Please help us, to help you.

Many thanks

Allie
Community Manager

Comments

• I do not see my friend code on my profile and also I want to know how to make my profile private
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Your Friend Code is a 5/6/7 figure number on the right hand side of your profile.

If you go to the gear symbol on your game home page, click on it, and follow the instructions on how to make your profile private.

I hope this helps you.

Allie
    Again I find myself having to ask for Friend Codes in order for me to help players with their issues regarding the game.

Please will you all understand - without the Friend Code, I CANNOT help you - I need it to access your account with us, to reimburse your losses.

So, when you have a problem? Please bring your Friend Code with you.

Many thanks

Allie  June 7th 2016
    More problems - but no Friend Codes.

Please bring them with you when you report an issue.

Thanks.
    :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 
    :D
    :D
    :)
    :)