Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost chip/lottery credits

bosco50bosco50 Member
edited June 2016 in Asylum Labs

Hello there. Friend #1137265

I just tried to play bingo and lottery and right when game is starting- I get the you've been disconnected page. two in

row is like $1500 credits with lottery. when it comes back credits gone. Thank u for any help

LAURA

Make that three times

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Laura

I've now reimbursed you in full.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Thank you so much. I never stress because you always make it right. Have a great evening
    Laura, thank you. That's music to my ears. I'm really happy I was able to help you. I wish there were more like you, because you make my job so easy.

Take care, and happy playing!

Allie :)
  • My bank paid  4.99 twice  for 7,000 coins  and I did not receive the other 7000  I was charged twice  Please resolve  thank you  8/18/16
    Hello

If you could please give me your Friend Code, which is a series of numbers you'll find on your profile, then I can investigate this for you.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • hi, I have been playing this game for over a year and always had around 300,000 chips always stay around that amount even though i play every day. but since the game was updated the other week my bingo chips have been going down dramatically and ive noticed that it takes my chips at the beginning of the game when i buy my 6 cards then also takes them as the game finishes, I am not happy about this at all that all of a sudden I am down to 70.000 chips in a matter of a few days, not happy about being robbed of my chips and seriously putting me off playing this game now.
    Karon, please will you give me your Friend Code, and I'll investigate this for you.

I'm really sorry that it happened, and I will do all I caan to make things right.

Best wishes

Allie
  • 818038 thank you. x
    Hello again Karon

I've reimbursed you now and everything should be back to how it was for you.

If I can be of any further help to you, please don't hesitate to talk to me.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you so much for your help Allie,  I really appreciate it. You are a little star. xxx

You're more than welcome, Karon, it's what I'm here for!  :)
  • I played 2 games of the 50 chip slots - won 123 chips I think it was (might have been 128).  It was not credited anywhere.  why not?  just curious.  kjk haymes
    Hello

If you could please give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, I can make the necessary refunds.

I can't do any account credits, if I am not given the Friend Code and informed as soon as the event has occured. Once I receive it, then I can make the necessary refunds and adjustments. These things aren't done automatically; each one is investigated by me.

I hope this answers your question.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager