Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Question about returning

Hello there, all. When I got my free spin today it said today was my day 32, or thereabouts. So I've been playing pretty steadily for just over a month. My question is, I actually only have 38 achievements (out of the total 155) left to get. One of them is the "Daily Solid," which is described "Return 30 days in a row." Like I was saying above, I think I've done this, but the achievement hasn't been filled. Did I not do something I needed to do about that? Just curious, thanks. P.S. My friend code is 1332681 if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Hi Greg

No you don't have to do anything at all - thank you for your Friend Code - I really do appreciate it when players like yourself, listen to me and have the presence of mind to bring it, as it saves such a lot of time - I need it to get into your account and help you as quickly as possible.

I think there must be a glitch in this "30 day" achievement, as I haven't received mine, either. Could you please leave it  with me - I'll report this to the team, and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer. I've sent you a little something for the inconvenience.

Many thanks

Allie
  • GregGreg Member
    Okay, no problem. What was it, just wond'rin'? A moment ago I thought I saw a message that said "thanks for your patience, you've got..." something, then it disappeared. Looked like spins, so I...
    Ah! There it is, I just had to refresh the game. Why, thank you very much! 'Preciate it. :D
    You're more than welcome, Greg.

I've reported the glitch to the team, and they are doing what they can to fix it, but its going to take time, so we all just have to be patient.

Thanks again

Allie
  • Are there browser specific issues when dealing with return credits?  I usually use Opera or Chrome, I find them to be much more stable than Firefox which crashes several times a day.  Almost everytime I return it says I broke the streak and strarts me at day 1 again.  I log in everyday and play almost every day, religeously, yet It doesn't seem to remember that I was here just a few hours before.  Am I doing someting wrong?

friend code: 1283713
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    John_Simmons, I'll let Allie deal with your reimburse / proper spin grant, but i can comment to your first issue.

We test the game on the top 4 major browsers in order Chrome, Firefox, IE & Edge.  I personally play in Chrome mostly and have not found any particular issues there.  

Having said that, it can be useful to clear browser cache sometimes and ensure you have good solid connection.  We have had reports of dropped packets (data) when people are using lots of bandwidth (like Netflix etc. simultanous).

Hope this helps,
    Morpheus
    Hello John

I've reimbursed your spin loss to you now.

I wish you lots of luck in the future.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Thank you Allie,  I will try Chrome again and see if it helps.

THX
    You're welcome, John  :)