Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Watching videos for 100 coins

Today I watched 4 videos and never received the coins for watching. Thought is was just a a freak thing when I watched 5 several months ago and never received credit. Now it happened again. There were more videos available but after sitting through 4 with no coins didn't want to waste my time! Is this going to be a frequent problem?
Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Joan

Did you watch the videos through the shop on the homepage, so you could earn some chips?

I'm not sure how this works, but it is wrong that you''re not receiving payment, so if you could give me your Friend Code - it's a series of numbers on your profile - I can reimburse these chips for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • My friend code is 1158739. I tried to watch the videos this morning with your new format. I watched three videos and no register of coins once again.
    Thank you for your time.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Joan

Thank you for your Friend Code. I've reimbursed what I think you have lost - please let me know if I've been fair to you?

Best wishes

Allie