Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Problem with my chips

I dont recive my Daily free chips in my email and I cant play with no chips need help

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

Our 3rd party sponsor doesn't give out the free chips anymore, I'm afraid, but if you spin the Party Wheel every day, you have a chance to win some chips; you can also win some playing the slots.

You can also buy chips in our shop, they are very competitively priced = for 99c you can buy  1000 chips, and so on.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • when I win the won amount and the total at the top do not compute. I am losing money/chips
    I've answered your question in your other post, Marcia, just waiting for you to reply.
  • casiecasie Member
    I lost over 10,000 chips for no reason I want them back!!!!

Dear Casie

In order to help you, I'll need your Friend Code, which is a series of numbers on your profile.

I'll also need some more information as to how you lost over 10,000 chips. How much over the 10,000 was it, exactly?

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • I also noticed when I win some of the bongos my account chips do not update. Happened many times. When your total balance shown is less than what you won then there is a problem. I've seen also where in slots a win does not post. What is causing these issues?
    I'm sorry, Shnereed, there is obviously a glitch at fault, I don't know the cause as I'm not a technician. But if you give me your Friend Code, which you'll find on your profile, I can look into this for you.

Allie
  • I'm having trouble playing tonight. everytime I try to buy cards says I don't have enough chips and they take the 750 out and wont give me the cards. I have lost over 5000 thousand chips tonight and still haven't been able to play a half way decent game. I enjoy playing but this is ridiculous.  please help me understand what is going on thank you charlene
    Hello Charlene

I am so sorry you've been experiencing so many problems. We are undergoing a relaunch of the game and we ask for your patience, and bear with us.

If you could send me your Friend Code, a series of numbers that you'll find on your profile, I can reimburse your losses.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager