Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

was taken for $49.99 on your wild bingo on 7/11/16

I was playing happily on Wild Party Bingo and was offred to get diamonds I believe for the credits I already had. I agreed and clicked to get the diamonds for 680 diamonds or some amount and instead was charged $49.99 on my debit card on 7/11/16.  I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY MONEY TO BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FROM THIS SITE THAT DAY.

The account shows the following:  FACEBK *EF EX964Q2  posted on 7/12/16 for $49.99 and it also has FB ME/CC CA

I called them that day and told them I did not authorize the withdrawal from my account from your site. I'm told it shall be put back into my account on this Tuesday but you could be a good site and call them and let them know I did not authorize the money to be taken out. Their phone number is (877) 937-4098 and they are open on Sundays. I would truly appreciate your assistance in this matter. I love playing Wild Party Bingo. 

Mary K. Deaver Sitzler
itskathy42@yahoo.com
from playing on Facebook

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

I'm really sorry that you've had these problems, but if you have already contacted Facebook, and they have told you that your money will go back into your account on Tuesday, then you will have to wait for the funds to clear into your account. There is nothing we can do at this stage, I'm afraid.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • The funds DID NOT return into my account yesterday. I called and they told me YOU or whomever receives the money for this game had already taken the money out overnight so now I'm going to have to submit a dispute form and possibly wait up to 45 days so they can contact whomever took my money by mistake.

Whomever collects the money that I had taken when not authorized could easily contact the very same acct that the $49.99 was taken out of, tell them it was a mistake and the money could easily be back in without any fuss on my end in 1 to 3 business days. I live on a VERY fixed income and that money is vital to me living each month. I love playing this bingo. But this action was WRONG and since it was taken out from Wild Party Bingo I am contacting you since I know of no one else to contact about this matter. 

Please make this error right. I truly need that money. 
    Thank you,
    Mary Sitzler
    itskathy42@yahoo.com
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Mary

I'm going to refer this to my CEO.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Allie