Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Power ups

crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
Good morning Ms Allie.. How have you been? Started a new job thats kicking my little butt. I've been having problems with my power up-the refresher. It seems like the last cpl of months when i'm playing and i hit my refresh button it erases my numbers but then it takes forever for the new numbers to drop. I have tried when there is up to 10 to 12 bingo's left in the game but b4 the numbers drop the game is over. It's startin to  piss me off cause there should be enough time to daub my cards b4 the game is over. I've lost alot of bingos and chips because of it.. just wondering if anyone else s having the same problem with their's.. Well you have a great day..How's your beautiful garden coming along?      Love ya Sherrie

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Sherrie! :D

It's lovely to hear from you, and I'm so sorry you're having problems with the refresher daub. I'll report this to the tech team.

In the meantime, I've sent you a little something as by way of an apology for the disruption this has caused you.

I hope you're having fun in your new job!

Take care

Allie xx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    awww. Ms Allie, you didn't have too do that.. But ty very much..I wasn't trying to get anything back. I was just letting ya know.. My name is not sherrie faith.... lol... Yes this job is kickin the old butt.I'm cleaning customs homes.. Really hot and hard but tthe money is awaome.. Miss bullshitting witth ya... love ya sherie

LOL, I know what your name is! We'll catch up soon. I'm not online much in the summer months, too busy talking to my flowers!
    well i'ts working they are beautiful, just like the planter

awww shhhh woman, you're making me blush
    whatever....... you blush???????????????????/

edited August 2016
    Yes, my dear, I do blush from time to time

Congrats to the USA swimming team with Michael Phelps - and we came second!!!

#unbelievableolympicsforteamGB
    Ikr. the americans are doing awesome this round., I love to watch the swimming and gymnastics..,,, I don't know if i really like the change on the game. I don't understand all the twirls, and swirls and different colors... Me ol school i like it simple.. but i guess in time i'll understand it..So how;s the weather across the pond? with the heat index it's a hundred and seven to a hundred and ten..and cleaning these gigantic homes with no air is killing me.. Well you have a good one.. We gonna have to call each other one of these days and do a little bullshittin... love ya, take care

Yes I would really like to share a call with you, I think it would be a blast!

Give the new feature a try, it's a lot of fun!

Love you too!
    Oh i'm going to, played some today and startin to understand a little bit more.... lol....Messaged Morpheus and his message this morning.. And of course it was about you and the new features..... lol.......See ya or talk to you soon....Hope all is well with your health and children...

Had a bit of trouble with the fibromyalgia over the last couple of days. I try just to keep pushing through it, you know?

Hope all is well with you and your loved ones, my friend xx