Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

new party feature

wish i could get it on my tablet , can only get it on my lap top , its fun. will we be getting it on our tablets soon , please .

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

I don't have the answer to that right now, but I'll pass this on to the tech team and get back to you as soon as possible. I'm glad you''re having fun!  :D

Take care

Allie
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    I get it on both my tablets Allie,, they have to go to play store on face book and download it.. I have a old one and a new one and i have it on both...
    Excellent news, Sherrie, thanks for letting me know, will you pass the news around for me? And anyone else you know - it's available to all Android users, too  :D
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    I sure will for you.. They like to see and talk to the new wild party bingo bouncer....lmao..

You should be Tigger, not crybaby1.

He liked bouncing a lot, and he was the only one like him  *phew*

(did I say that out loud... I think I got away with it this time)
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi I recieved a private message from wild party bingo , saying that Apple is refusing the game , so we can't get it on I phone I pads etc as of yet. I just got new features yesterday , on my android tablet. Xxxx
    Hi Loraine

As far as I'm aware, the new feature should be available via Apple quite soon, but I'll double check on this for you.

Allie xx
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you Allie

Bet your a busy busy lady with all our queries etc xxx
    LOL, yes... it has been pretty busy - lots of enquiries about the new feature! I think it's great and really exciting!  :D   xxx