Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

pissed off

I love playing your game however I need chips to play NOT DIAMONDS.You have to many diamonds on that wheel.if I don't start getting chips I will delete this game from my favorites

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Benji

Thank you for your comments.

It all depends on the spin of the wheel, if it lands on chips or diamonds. We cannot guarantee what you will get for free. You could buy more spins, or you can buy chips from the shop, which are great value for money.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Also, i would mention that you guaranteed to get chips every day, even when you land on diamonds we give you free chips.  Returning each day ensures you will get even more chips.

• I think it is really unfair that after collecting my consecutive daily bonus for 71 days and my bonus was 3 demands and not enough coins to play even one game today. dissappointing 
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Randall, I'm still waiting for you to give me your Friend Code, when can I expect to receive it so I can resolve the other problems for you?

Best wishes

Allie