Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

how can i spend "cash"?

Allie, was cut off twice last week. But what escapes me is how can I spend my accumulated "cash" ? please how can I find out?

Comments

• The game has improved
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Hello Rhoni

Thank you for letting us know that the game has improved - we love to hear positive comments coming from our players - and it lets us know we are on the right track! Please, keep your comments coming, because we welcome and value them  :)

If you could send me your Friend Code, I can reimburse your losses from when you were cut off twice last week. You'll find a series of numbers on your profile, that is your Friend Code.

As for your "cash" well, with chips you buy your lottery tickets and bingo cards, and you buy your power ups/helpers, with your diamonds.

I hope this helps you, and if you have anything else you'd like to ask me, please don't hesitate. You can find me here on the Forum, or you can email me at

allie.at.wpb.@gmail.com

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager