Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

party time

Sorry but I have another complaint.  On party time, I do not play, I don't care for it.  The problem is-when I play regular bingo and I get a pink card, you have to get 3 or 4 bingos on the pink cards, which is fine but you have to wait and wait for these pink cards to appear.  I don't have enough time to sit on here and play to finish up my pink cards--then I get a message the next day--last chance to finish and so far has charged me 28 gems....or it doesn't go away.  If you don't want to play party time you should'nt have to or if you do play party time you need to give the one pink card more often so we can at least try to get the whole set instead getting a message to tell us last chance for so many gems...I'm not going to waste my gems just to finish the whole set of 3 or four parts and I'm not able to stay and play till I finish so I'm not charged so many gems to finish that set to get the prize.  If we don't want to play it, we shouln't have to, or you need to place the pink cards more often.  From now on when I get a pink card I will not play it, I will let it sit there and play on my other cards--this is not fair to us

Comments

• stars didnt collect and lost bingo chips
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I need your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your profile, in order to reimburse your losses, please.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager