Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Diamond

Hi thank you for the diamonds but I only played one game and they took them back again. I know you work hard to keep your players but truly it does get irritating Thank you Cathy code 15187

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Dear Cathy

I'm very sorry that this happened. All I can do is apologise, and give you back what you lost.

I hope this makes things better for you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • I lost55 + and only got 5 back. Please help me with this Allie once again thank you
    Dear Cathy

I've sent you the 55 diamonds that we owed you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Sorry Allie but I has happened again this time I had 77 diamonds n was dropped down to 17 I'm sorry for this happening all the time 15187
    Don't worry, Cathy, these things happen - I've reimbursed you now!

:D
  • Hi. Love playing wild party bingo, one of my very favorite gaming sites. Major issues this morning!!! Lagging and freezing up. Had 2 bingos, one right after the other with game still going. Got one bingo, 2 left, hit bingo and waited to get nothing at all. Purchased refresh, took the 5 diamonds & gave me nothing. Please help me with this issue.. Thank you so much!!!
    I've asked you for your Friend Code on the other thread you posted on - please keep to one thread and not post the same issue on different threads.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager