Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Watching videos

With the new format for watching the videos, can you please tell me what I am doing wrong that I cannot get the coins after watching the video? I'm not asking for free coins just how do I correct the problem.

Thank you!

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Joan

I'm going to pass your question over to the tech team, because I don't have the answer for you (I'm not tech savvy, I'm afraid) and hopefully they will respond as soon as they can.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you!
  • Thank you! I will wait to hear from your tech team as I still do not get any of the coins after watching the videos.
    I've asked the team about this, Joan, they are busy at the moment, we will get an answer to you as soon as possible  :)
  • Good morning I've been watching videos this morning for points and have not received them any help would be great thank you
  • My friend code is 1504356
    Where are these videos you keep watching? I've clicked on the Earn Chips and I can't find any to watch, just a load of surveys to take, etc.

Can you give me a link, please?
  • Allie the videos are the little short ones for apps to download I watched them again this morning for points and didn't receive them. They are in the area that says earn points for watching videos.
  • If there not going to give points for watching these videos then they should be removed for some like myself don't have the money to buy points therefore we try to get them by watching videos or the other offers that are on the sob site. I understand it's not your fault it just needs to be addressed by the tech crew. Thank you for any help
  • That's suppose to be wpb site not (sob site) sorry for the error
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Give it 48 hours x
    It should come xx
    Crazy granny did u receive your reward for watching video,s yet ?
    Hi Allie, I am going to email you the link for watching the videos, it won't let me here x
    Hi Allie, I am going to email you the link for watching the videos, it won't let me here x
    Oops that double posted sorry
    Hi crazy granny , do you know the single player the tutorial rounds on the game? If you go in there you play free and you win chips , think it's 4 games you play at the end of tutorial it gives you 1000 chips also , you can keep repeating this as many times as you please . Hope this helps , for some free chips.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Hi Lorraine no I haven't received my chips yet. And how to you go into single rounds as u suggested to receive free chips for playing? Thank you so much for all your help
    I received your email, Loraine, thank you  :)
    Hi crazy granny , if you go to single player click in it , it will come up with a wee woman , tutorial rounds . Sometimes when you try get in , it doesn't always show up the wee woman tutorial it will show you 4 cards. Just leave and try again , sometimes it can take several attempts to get in to tutorial depending on how many players online etc. Single player is just down from carnival one . Hope this helps, if u need any more help just ask anytime . Allie can you see with tech team about this ladies chips please . Thank you xx
    Hello

I've restored the chips owed to you, Crazygranny  :)

Thanks Loraine for all the help you've given, you're a star xxx
  • Thank both of you ladies so much for the help and advice. I will see if I can do single player for more chips. Again thank you both so much, and have a good day
    You're welcome  :)
  • Just a special thanks to both of you I did find the single player. Thanks for the advice.
    Loraine has to take the credit for that - both she and Sherrie have played for so long, they know all the tips/tricks to make an even better game of bingo  :)
    Your welcome crazy granny glad to help out . Happy playing x
  • I notice how people are also having trouble viewing videos. I have sent several comments on this same problem. On the home page it states watch videos for coins and I watch the video and no coins. This happened, I believe, from the last update. I'm not asking for coins just to hopefully have the problem fixed. I was told at one of my requests the problem was being passed on.
    And it was passed on, Joan, although the team is incredibly busy working on fixes on other parts of the game. Loraine, one of our moderators, mentioned that you would earn more coins by playing in the Singles Room, and she is absolutely right. You'll definitely earn more than watching videos!

Many thanks

Allie
    Hi Joan,
    If you read my posts above , it will help you to get chips guaranteed . 1000+ chips every tutorial rounds completed. You can repeat this as much as you wish, to build up chips.

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Joan also if you go into the thread how to get free chips, is the headline , it will explain a bit better of single room etc.

Hope this helps you

Best wishes

Loraine