Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Stuck on red light

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
edited October 2016 in Asylum Labs
I've had a problem for over a month , I am always red , I log in it's stuck on red light. Sometimes goes green , reported it , but still the same . Not sure if everyone is same? Only know as people asking me , I'm not sure , I can't see myself lol.
It does not interfere with my games or bingos tho, not sure why it's stuck red . R any of you the same xx

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    I can still join players , get my 6 bingo,s every round. So it's not interfering with me, just letting players know, as they are always asking how I get 6 bingos when red light , and 4 is most in single room. I don't play in single room , always French palace , not sure how it's red . Just letting players know , I ain't cheating like they may think. It's not me, I do put the time hours effort in . If it's stuck on red , sorry I just don't know why this is .
    Kind regards

Loraine xx
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I'll flag this up for the team to have a look at, Loraine, see what they have to say.

Thank you Allie , no real issue for me personally .

Just others wondering xx I'm all good xx
    Do you remember the Billy Ocean song, "Red Light Spells Danger" I've got that stuck in my head now xxx
    Lol not heard it , going to google it now and watch it lol xx
    I got it out of my head, now it's back in there again xx
    Lol x
    Hi Allie , I know you said I was always on red light , as I am a private profile. Loads are private profiles no red dot . It's been like this since new party game started. Even I just log on look at lobby , I go red. It's a strange one . Can you ask tech team what this could be. People are asking me . I've no clue. Don't think it's private account , many people are private but no red dot. I know you go red in Single room , but I'm never in there .

Thanks Allie xx
    Also noticed babs crossy is the same stuck on red light . She's not private anymore , still stuck red. It seems to be just us 2 .

Need help please to sort this.

Xxx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hey Ms Allie, remember back when we had that trouble with kim, her light was red to then it quit..
    It just happened when new new party time game started. Been months , I can't see me others keep saying to me. It's strange Any clues Sherrie?
    First i would try to change my profile,If your private,change it see if that does it.If that don't work try uninstall it then reinstall it,see if that might do it. I know there have been a cpl of players that had the red dot then it went away.. Try that Loraine see if that works if not we'll try something else..Hope that helps ya..
    Hi
    I have already tried done all this a few times, still the same , thanks for info.
    No sure what else to do , see if Morpheus Allie or tech team can figure this one out. Thank you for trying to help Sherrie .
    Wll like i said a couple of players just to get then but then they went away. Or your the number 1 player...

Thanks for reply, Marion is no 1 top player . She's no red , I don't know , hopefully it will go away soon
    I think it's because your profile goes private - red for private profile, green for public

What do you think?
    well wouldn't everyone that's private be red then? Like i said there has been some players b4 that was red like kim,kay

Hi , no it's not to do with privacy , loads are private with no red dot, it's very confusing lol, but it's no me lol. Doesn't affect my playing at all, just others asking, so hope they see these messages, know it's no me lol.
    I'm all good , thank you ladies for the help x
    I stand corrected!

Do I get the pointy dunce's hat and made to stand in the corner?
    yes mamm. and i want pictures

Lol
    I have the pictures on my Facebook page  LOL
    really?

No, made you look though  :D
    Ha Ha, on youI I never looked. Just had a pic in my mind of you sitting on that big ol bar stool with that goofy hat on swinging your legs cause they weren't long enough to touch the ground....ha ha ha..... LMFAO
    You make me sound like a cross between a smurf and a garden gnome... I look it and feel it today
    Oh i was joking.. You are very beautiful.. no it's a cross between a smurf and a fairy...lol

LOL, I was called a 400lb smurf in the chat lobby just now. I took a screenshot of it. Judy Maracle?
    Do what? Someone called you that ? were they joking around? Let me at em.... lol

Rude lady , defo get some nasty jealous people on here . We know who she is now, so just keep an eye out ladies xx