Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Game freezes and still losing my diamonds

Hi , it's me again sorry for pestering you but instead of the wild bingo it's getting worse !!I've been trying for at least 2 hrs to play and all its doing is freezing every other game ! And it's still taking my diamonds!! By now I'm scared to use them for fear they will take all of them! I know you're working hard on the issues but please I really do want to play I've made many friends on this site thank you in advance for your help Cathy McWilliams

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Cathy, I asked you last time you told me about this for your Friend Code, so I could help you with this, but I'm still waiting. Please bring it here to me, it's a series of numbers on your profile. I'll do what I can to help you.

And can I put your mind at rest? If we are at fault, we always, ALWAYS, refund chips and diamonds - IN FULL. So please stop worrying about losing your diamonds - just bring the issue to me, and it will be dealt with, calmly and quickly.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager