Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Introducing Sherrie and Loraine, our new Moderators

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
Because we are busier all the time here at WPB, I asked Morpheus to appoint 2 new moderators to support the players and to help me. So I'd like to introduce Sherrie, also known as crybaby1, and Loraine, to all of you.

Both ladies are amazing bingo players with fantastic knowledge of the game. They have been part of WPB practically since the beginning, and they were the perfect choice to support players who need help or advice about the game.

I'm still here as Community Manager, still handling reimbursements, etc and the 3 of us will be working very closely together to make sure that all of our players are happy and well taken care of.

Don't forget, all of us are daily players too, and we all love WPB!  :D

Comments

• crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Thank you very much Ms Allie for the intro.. Am looking forward to helping everyone i can. If there is anything i can do to help make your game playing more enjoyable, please let me know..I will be more than happy to assist you.. Thank you and look forward to talking with you.... Thanks Sherrie

And congrats Loraine...Sherrie

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you , be glad to help out any way I can with friendly advice etc .
    Appreciate your nice comments . Congrats Sherrie . Thanks Allie x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Congratulations to Sherrie and Loraine,  who have been officially appointed as Moderators by Morpheus. A very big "Thank You" goes out to him, for making these appointments.

This means that you will be helping me, as Community Manager, to support our players, with help and advice.

Also please report any bad behaviour/bad language of anyone who plays this game, to Morpheus and myself. Try and use screenshots whenever possible, as solid evidence.

We, the WPB staff, respect all of our players. Please treat us in the same way - and please, remember to use good manners. Please do not "shout" at us (using capital letters in your messages) Please do not use multiple exclamation marks  (!!!!!!!) and question marks  (???????) as it is completely unnecessary.

Thank you for your kind attention to this post.

Best wishes

Allie - Community Manager
    Sherrie - Moderator
    Loraine - Moderator
    edited October 2016

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you xx
    Well a big thank you Ms Allie and Morpheus for the confidence you have in me.I will be  more than happy to help out with any problems...Hope you are doing better... Sherrie

Morpheus is a great boss. Couldn't ask for better.  :)