Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

How to get free chips

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
edited October 2016 in Wild Party Bingo
Hi everyone , if you have ran out of chips , here's a way of getting free chips . Most of you will already know this, but some may not .
If you go to the single room, down from carnival 1 .
There's tutorial rounds think it's 3 rounds of bingo you play free, win chips. At the end of tutorial press continue , It will give you 1000 free chips. You can do this as often as you wish , build chips up.
Sometimes when you go to single player it may take several attempts to get the wee woman tutorial , it sometimes shows four cards , just leave , then try again. You get in eventually , just wee bit of patience.

If anyone needs any more help on this , ask away , I will always get back to you as soon as I can

Best wishes

Loraine xx

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Also you can play 1 game in tutorial single player, get the first bingo, which is mostly always guaranteed , then leave as soon as you hit bingo, you won't get the bingo tho, just the chips. You can repeat this as often as you wish. Loads on here do this to get chips.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you Loraine, this is really helpful information  :D
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Your welcome x
  • Good morning I've been playing in the single room lately to get chips to play in the other rooms but today was really strange because every time I had a bingo on my card it would say bad call yet I checked the numbers called and they were right. Is this some kind of glitch I just don't understand why it kept saying it when the numbers were there. I play in this room a couple times a day to get free chips and this has never happened. Guess it's mad at me. My friend code is 1504356 thanks for your help
    There must be a glitch happening, I do know it pops up from time to time. I'll inform the tech team. Thank you for letting me know what's been happening to you, and I'm sorry you missed out on your chips.

I've sent you some now and hope I've been fair to you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you again for all you help and support your awesome
    You're welcome!  :D