Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Diamonds

Allie, sorry to bother you again but when I went in today I only had 40something diamonds!when I sign in today after my spin I only had the 40 something last night when I came out of the game I had 85 diamonds! I don't know how this keeps happening n I hate to keep bothering you! I hope we can get this fixed! Thank you again,Cathy 15187

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Cathy, I need to bring this to the attention of the tech team before I can reimburse you. I hope you can understand this, and please be patient while we wait for the team to investigate and find out what is causing this problem.

Are you playing on your laptop, iphone, Android? Any information will help the investigation.

Many thanks

Allie
  • Good morning. Sorry to be a pest but when playing yesterday I had 40 diamonds and all of a sudden they went to 9 I'm not sure what happened any help you can offer hold be great. Thank you
    Hello

Please log out and then log in again, and come back and tell me if there has been any change.

Please bring your Friend Code, too, thanks.

Allie
  • Ok I logged out and back in and I only have what I made yesterday which is 14. Here is my friend code 1504356
    Thank you for trying that out for me - I've gone ahead now and refunded your diamonds. I think there has to be a glitch somewhere in the programme, but as it's now the weekend, we may have to wait until next week before anything is fixed.

If there are any further problems, please don't hesitate to come to us here and we'll do all we can to help you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you so much for your fast help and reply. You and your staff and techs are always courteous and prompt when any issues arise. Thank you again and have a nice day
    You're most welcome!

• Payment Details
    Item: Diamonds
    Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 3:47pm
    Payment ID: 1071412909640719
    App: Wild Party Bingo
    Purchased With: Credit Card
    Total: $9.99 USD     friend code 1275897  did not get diamonds  email gao1954@charter.net
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Geri, sorry you have issues purchasing diamonds, I've now passed this over , to be investigated for you.
    Someone will be in touch as soon as they can , diff times zones .
    Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for any inconvience this has caused.

Best wishes

Loraine
    Hello Geri

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused - I've reimbursed your diamonds to you now.

I  hope you enjoy your game.

Best wishes

Allie
    Community Manager