Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Day 1 again?

I played yesterday, in fact I have played everyday despite being bumped back to Day 1 over and over again.  Yesterday I was on day 8 and today should have been day 9.  Why does this keep happening?  Am I doing something wrong?  I use the same browser everyday and on the same device.  Please look into this.

Thank you so much for listening.
John Simmons

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi john, say you log in for instance at 2pm , it will be the same following day 2 pm for spin , if you miss it by mins etc , you will be started from beginning again. Be sure to try log in daily around same time just to get your bonus .
    Not sure what's happened to yours, Allie will look into this for you as soon as she can . Thank you for leaving friend code , makes it easier and quicker to investigate .
    Thank you for your patience, Allie will be in touch soon , see we're the problem lies with your party wheel.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello John

I've restored your daily spins for you, hopefully everything will get back to normal now.

I'm raising the complaint for our tech team to investigate.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thank you Allie

You are an Angel %-(  Everything seems to be perfect now, for the last 2 days at least.  I'm keeping my fingers, arms, eyes and legs crossed that It stays that way for a good long while. @-)  

Take care and Happy Halloween!

John Simmons
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    You're more than welcome, John

And a Happy Halloween to you, too :o)