Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Auto spin button

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi Morpheus , any luck with getting an auto spin button yet for the slots? Pleasssssssseeee lol would much appreciate it.
Also will new levels be getting added? As a top player Marion is almost finished 99. Don't want to see the lady missing out etc, as she's been a top player from day 1.
Any information you can give me would be fab

Thank you
Best wishes
Loraine x

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Marion got to 100 today - Mazel Tov!!

Morpheus says that Autospin is on the roadmap...
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Brilliant , can wee give him a wee shove along the road lol. Yea fab seen Marion got to 100 brilliant . Hope she gets a reward for it , for all her hard work . Xxx
    I agree on the reward, it's up to Morpheus now

But it's all that HTML typing, and game speak, you know, how they create computer programmes - it must take ages to pull together.

It is hard work playing bingo...sitting there, hour after hour, clicking away on numbers, getting eye strain from gazing into the  screen.... it's hell I tell you... hell
    I agree and legs go into cramp elbows hurt lol pain constant lol hard work lol xx
    Bring on the cherry liqueur on ice, paracetamol and cigarettes

This is not a bingo for the faint hearted
    Definitely lol , I get in some shapes I tell you cramping the lot , need to switch positions more often lol xx
    My bum goes to sleep !
    Lol