Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Losing diamonds. 15187

Hi Allie 
I have a great friend from the game that went up a level n instead of giving her, her points they took them away. I tried to tell her how to write you but she lives in Scotland we have a language problem. I told her I would write u n see if she can get her diamonds back she's been saving them since before Christmas. Her name is Joyce her #is 156804 thank you for your help. She lost 1000

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Cathy , Allie will get back to you on this , when she can.

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Cathy

Thank you for writing on behalf of your friend Joyce and for giving me her Friend Code. Please will you direct her to this Forum, as I really do need to speak to her myself before I can refund 1000 diamonds. Ask her to Google "Asylum Labs" and go to the Home page, where she will see a box with "Forum" - it will bring her here.

I'm not sure how there is a language problem, because she lives in Scotland - I live in England, UK, 60 miles from the Scottish border, and we all speak the same language!

Many thanks

Allie

• Twice I've bought diamonds, twice, I have failed to receive those diamonds, that's 50 diamonds you owe me, . And why is it I cannot log-in or post to Facebook?
    Thank you,
    Sincerely,
    J. Sanders
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi jaxmyneskye can you please leave your friend code series of numbers on your profile , so we can investigate .

Best wishes

Loraine