Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Excellent Service

Hello Everyone,

I recently returned to this game after a long absence. There were some minor issues I encountered like disconnections or missing bingo buttons which I am sure all players must be aware of. Luckily, the community manager, Allie, had been most helpful in answering my questions and promptly reimbursed my losses.

Although I have personally thanked Allie, I felt members who come to this forum are aware of how great Allie is when members have problems.

Thank you once again, Allie.  You've definitely added something extra in this game.

Sincerely,

Jen

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you very much, Jen. (you have me blushing now!!) You're very kind.

It is always a pleasure to help you, Jen - I really love helping people. And I love this game - I want you all to have fun.

Morpheus offered me this opportunity, and I've never looked back. Thank you, Morpheus!

I'm also very lucky to work with the best moderators in the world - Loraine and Sherrie. Their technical knowledge of the game is second to none, and I don't know what I would do without them. They are the nicest, friendliest mods you could ever wish to meet (they are also great friends to me)

Thank you again, Jen. If all the players were like you, we would have 110% perfection  :D

Take care

Allie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Such a lovely girl Jen just like your mum , happy playing .
    P:S you are doing well , well done .
    Just listen to your mum, she will keep you right , as she is the champ . Top player all time .
    Happy playing xx
    Ps Allie is a lovely person , great to work with , very caring helping others. Xxx
  • A very special thank you to all of you. It can't be an easy job to have to deal with so many people and problems but in my opinion you ladies are awesome. Have a wonderful day
    Thank you crazy granny ❤️
    aww, thank you very much! It's so nice to be appreciated :D
  • No problem you all deserve it
    Thank you again, you're very kind  :)
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Aww thank you guys, Thats really nice. I love helping the players, And me loves Ms Allie even tho she lives across the pond..... lol,,, and i like working with Ms Loraine

Thank you Sherrie x
    I love Ms's Sherrie and Loraine!  :D