Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Chat Ban - Tanya Dillon

I'm saddened to report to you all, that I have had to impose the first Chat Ban on a player.

I did not want to do this, but she left me no choice. Many players came to me and reported this woman for her bullying tactics, foul vile language, and just plain nasty behaviour - which is all against our Rules of Conduct.

The player's name is Tanya Dillon. She has several accounts. I had 3 of the Friend Codes, so I have imposed the Chat Ban of 100 days (to begin with) on all 3 accounts.

A Chat Ban means that the player can still play bingo and slots, but they can't speak to or interact with any other player. If she does interact with you by throwing disruptors at you while playing bingo, firstly click on the coffee cup, as this will dissolve the power of  the disruptor. Personally, I would return the favour several times over... but that's just me. I'm only human, I do have an axe to grind, as I have been at the end of her vicious tongue for some time now.

I did consult Morpheus before I took this action, and he agreed that it was the best course of action to take, at this time.

I take bullying extremely seriously. I made you all a promise that I would look after you. I've now done that, and will continue to do this, if necessary.

Take care

Allie
Community Manager, Wild Party Bingo

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    edited November 2016
    No need for the abuse Allie, good to see action being taken , maybe people will speak out now, wpb is a family fun friendly game, if people abuse this with abussive language etc, there will be consequences .
    Hopefully it will be happy playing now

Xx
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    As far as I'm concerned, Loraine, if you, me and Sherrie all work together, and actively encourage players to report abuse of any kind, then we can reassure them that we are looking after them, and that we are making sure that this is a safe game for families to play.

We also need to send out a message, that there are consequences if a player/players, persist in breaking the rules, set out in our Code of Conduct.

Take care, everyone!  :)

Allie xxx
  • I am going to cut and paste your comments, Allie, onto another thread written by Marion Wong on Abusive Language, this way, other members know actions were taken and there is a way to prevent it.

Thank you for looking after the community.

Take care,

Jen

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    All of us working together, keeps this game free from bad behaviour of any kind, thus making it a truly safe site.

Hopefully, we'll not ever have to do this again.

Allie
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    I'm with you all the way Ms Allie.. I will not stand for it either never have and never will.. so i just want all of you to know there are 3 of us to come to if this is happening to you... Ms Allie, Ms Loraine. and i.. And it will be taken tare of.... Thanks  Sherrie